Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Website

For my website I have did a lot but still waiting on some things to be added. I have added the picture of the Men's Track and Field team winning the Conference championship on the welcome page of the website as well as a video of the track and field team. I also have added the roster as well but still waiting on headshots of the rest of the team. The things that i have to do is add more videos and pictures which i am waiting on my coaches to send them to me. I also want to add a timeline because i have been here every since the track team had been established therefore i want to tell you how the track team progressed throughout the years. To visit my website you can click on the link below:
http://anthonybrow36.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment