Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog Design

I know some of you may think I change my blog a lot which I really do but As for my blog design I chose this because i feel like the color would pop out to people that visited my blog. Which the color basically is resemble me because i my high school i tried to form a little black and goldish look in it to resemble that. I center aligned some pics but on other i right aligned them so i could put the wording on the left side of it just to switch it up a little bit. I used 3 different types of fonts one is in the Title which is my name, The Post description and title, and the side gadgets. I got everything word in bold lettering so it can stand out. I have a lot of repitition in it because im repeatedly using the center allignment on most of my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment