Friday, January 18, 2013

I imagined that the future would be that the world would be controlled by computers. I use to wish that i could talk to someone that was face to face to me but they wasnt even my presents. I used to always want an car that actually ran off air instead of gas that you would just use solar energy. I wish it was a way that when you first walked in the house all you have to do was say a word and your house would just instantly be clean because i used  to hate doing chores when i was little. So far only 2 of these things have came true which are have something that you can talk to someone face to face without them bein in your presents which is that you got cell phones now that you use to communicate with people like on skype which is where you converse with people online on a web cam and u can actually see theyre face while youre talking to them and you can do that on a computer as well. We also have the solar energy cars invented now which rides on solar energy instead of gas. But my vision of it to get something to clean the house instantly instead you having to do it has not came yet. And i dont expect it to come about soon. I really would never imagine that they would have the 3D tvs tht they have now. if i was a child right now i would love this future right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment